Hzml♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Happy Father's Day!



No matter where I go inlife.
Who I get married to.
How much time I spend with guys.
How much I love my boyfriend.
You'll always be number one man.
Because,
You're the greatest gift I ever had came from Allah.
Iloveyou Abah.
Iloveyousoooooooooomuch!
I will always be 'anak manja abah nii'.
Omo. Imissyou. 
Take care there abah.
Iloveyou.
*hugs and kisses ~
your little girl,
kakyang. 

credit to: Encik Kamarudin bin Mahmud.
"Happy Father's Day!" was Posted On: Sunday 16 June 2013 @Sunday, June 16, 2013 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from