Hzml♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Selamat Hari Jadi..

Hehe hello everyone, long time no see right? Well, will be just a short update. I think. Hehe and this is for you, love. Hahaha bajettttt ~

Dear Ahmad Syaufik bin Rozali. Happy bornday. Okay, meh nyanyi sikit.
Allah selamatkan kamu. Allah selamatkan kamu. Allah selamatkan Ahmad Syaufik Rozali. Allah selamatkan kamu! 


Soo em, happy 21. Have a blast! Semoga Allah sentiasa merahmati dan menjaga awak kat mana pun awak, dan apa pun awak buat. Semoga menjadi anak kebanggaan emak ayah. Contoh yang baik untuk adik adik. Orang yang berguna untuk semua di sekeliling awak. Dan, semoga sentiasa sayang saya. Ehh? Haha okay joke. :p Whenever you feel weak, remember the things that made you strong. Wheneven you start to doubt yourself, remember those who believe in you. And guess who? Allah, your parent, your sibling, your friends, people around you, and me.

Shall I tell you a secret? Hmmmmmmm so there’s this guy and the way he smiles makes me smile, his voice makes my heart skip a beat and whenever I see him, I don’t just get the butterflies, but I feel the entire zoo! Hahaha guess who? Well you’re right. It is you. Yes you, Ahmad Syaufik bin Rozali


Well, don’t you think isn’t it amazing how a person who was once a stranger, suddenly meant the world to you? So, you should be know that I want you. I want you permanently, not temporarily. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you. If you stay, stay forever. If you go, do it today. If you change, change for the better. And if you know, I’ll always love you, everytime, everyday.

Honestly, days pass and feelings fade, I’m wondering if you will regret that decision you made. Because sometimes Allah brings a person into our life as a blessing, others may enter as lessons. And, I’m truly sorry if I ever hurt you. I love everything about you, inward and outward. Iloveyou.

So, haha this is for sure not a short entry as  I told you before. I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry. Haha once again, Happy Birthday Amad Cupit! :*

Much Love, Ajemiaa. 

11052013 - 12:17am
"Selamat Hari Jadi.." was Posted On: Friday 10 May 2013 @Friday, May 10, 2013 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from