Hzml♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Happy Mother's Day!
 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه


♥ Cc: Puan Halijah binti Saat.
Dear mom, I may sad bad things behind your back. I do things that are definitely out of your will. I go to places without your permission. And I've said many things that might hurt you a lots. but, believe me mom. I could never ask for any other mother than you. You're definitely the best I will ever have. And I really love you so much mom. Eventhough I'm not so great in expressing it. I love you. Happy Mother's Day, Mak!  
 Love, me - kakyang comel :D 


"Happy Mother's Day!" was Posted On: Sunday 12 May 2013 @Sunday, May 12, 2013 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from