Hzml♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Tiga.
 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه

Hello everyone! Hehe. As you can see what is the tittle means? Okay let me explain, I'm now has come to the end of my semester three. Well, ada lagi 3 sem je nak habiskan diploma ni. Dan insyaAllah kalau diberi peluang, mungkin akan ke degree. InsyaAllah. Daaaaaaan, banyak sangat benda berkaitan 3 jadik kat saya sem ni. Mwahahaha. Okay motip gelak cenggini? -,-

Uhmm, alhamdulillah. Dah nak habis 3 sem. Pejam celik pejam celik pejamm, nextyear dah habis belajar. Alhamdulillah. And, berbalik kepada tajuk diatas. Okay ayat skema sangat. Hahaha. I've done many things in this month, which is March la kan. One of it was, Bankers Sportday on 3rd March 2013. And also last planning to Bankers Dinner on 13 March 2013. And, birthday abah yang ke 60. Alsooooooo, my 2nd monthsary with him. So, mostly memang ada nombor 3. So apa kaitan? Idk ~ xP

And actually this is kind of short update, nak letak gambar sebenarnya. Tapi dah ler line lengai nye haaaa. So, I'll update again later. Oh oh! Btw, pray for me for my becoming final exam. Wish me luck! And mudah mudahan pointer sem ni naik. Aja ajaa fighting! ~

Till meet again, takecare! :)



So, for BMD3Bb and BMD3Ab. Goodluck for final! And also to all diploma students at UiTM Arau, best of luck to you guyss! May Allah always with us. :D

Much Love, Leaaaaa
"Tiga." was Posted On: Tuesday 26 March 2013 @Tuesday, March 26, 2013 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from