Hzml♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I hope...
 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه

Dear sweetheart,

I wish I never liked you. I wish I didnt waste all those times talking to you or thinking about you. I wish I didnt worry or cared about all the times you ignored me. I wish I never got excited every time you made me feel special. I wish I never believed every word you said. I wish I never got my hopes high for you. And I wish I never kept trying and trying, knowing I would just go through the same thing. Because in the end, the one that gets hurt isnt you, its me. 

Love, Me   



"I hope..." was Posted On: Wednesday 21 November 2012 @Wednesday, November 21, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from