Hzml♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 300th.

300th days and still counting..

14th November 2013
Thursday

Hi love. Our relationship might have its ups and downs but I'm glad to know that we're still belong to each other. Yay! We've decide to be together start on 21st January and Alhamdulillah, thank you for keep staying. And this might sound egotistical but I really won't let you go no matter how hard its gonna be with me, or with us. I don't care who was "before" me, as long as I know there's nobody "during" me. Eventough, sometimes we argue and we fight I still thought that you are worth to fighting for. And I haven't given up yet. Or should I say, I wouldn't? 
Annnnd yes, I laughed a lot because of you. I cried a lot because of you. Thank you, A.Syfk because staying in my life through thick and thin. I want you to be happy, but I want you to be happy with me. And, I'm sorry for being such a burden or maybe trouble for you and not knowing what to say to make you stay, A.Syfk
-HzmlKmrdn 

Lets pray for this
"300th." was Posted On: Wednesday 13 November 2013 @Wednesday, November 13, 2013 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from