Hzml♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Yes, you can have him. :)
If you are able to catch my boyfriend's attention, 
you can have him. 
I don't want someone who can be stolen away from me.
I want a mature guy who keeps his attention to me and only me. 
I know he's gonna come across many beautiful girls but if he truly cared about me, 
other girls shouldn't even be a problem. 
A guy who can easily be taken away from me, 
I don't want. 
And if you just so happen to be one of those girls who catches his attention aside from me, 
you can keep him.
I don't want him.
got it?
bye.
:) 

"Yes, you can have him. :)" was Posted On: Wednesday 21 August 2013 @Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from