Hzml♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Not me.
I feel like I'm not anyone's first choice. 
Neither their favorite.
Even if people tell me I'm important to them,
or I mean a lot to them,
I know there's always someone they prefer to be with.
Someone they choose over me.
And that hurts..


a lot.
:( :( :(

Sometimes you just cant tell someone how you feel, you can never really find the right words to make them understand.
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday. 
"Not me." was Posted On: Friday 12 July 2013 @Friday, July 12, 2013 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from