Hzml♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 ILOVEYOUSOMUCH :*
 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه


 hai everyone, im totally update this for him. iloveyou 
things that make me happy with you .

 being free from all emotional restraints. 
 hearing a song that I can seriously relate to. 
 hearing an old song that you used to love. 
 being told that I'm exactly what you are looking for. 
 telling you how I feel and your feeling the same way. 
 doing something that I never thought I could with you. 
 you be a guy who doesn't mind telling me what he wants. 
 random calls from you. 
 looking at your crazy pictures. 
 reading on my blog and realizing most update is about you. 
 cracking jokes and laughing at the dumbest things with you. 
 messages from you. 
 making you laugh or smile. 
 when you have no problem letting me know about what you want to do. 
 receiving good attention from you when I least expect it. 
 waking up after a good dream about us. 
 being needed, but not so much. 
 a random thought of someone I like, it is you. 
 being trusted with your heart. 
 knowing that you're thinking of me when I'm thinking of you. 
 being on the phone late night with you. 
 you wont waking me up when I was sleep. 
 you always be there for me when i need you most. 
 thinking that you are everything to me.
 YOU. - My Future Husband 
I'm sorry if I might hurt you with my words. but please always know. Iloveyousomuch! 

and, all i really want to do with you is going somewhere with you. 
sharing food with you 
take a picture with you 
but, what i really want is be with you FOREVER. InsyaAllah . 
"ILOVEYOUSOMUCH :*" was Posted On: Wednesday 16 May 2012 @Wednesday, May 16, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from